Honey Bunch

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exciting News at this House!

Ok...today will be a break from the crafty news, and just some exciting news in my life!

This is today's TOP STORY!!!! I think (or hope I did) post about having a new grandson Draikaiden back in  October.  He was a little preemie baby weighing in at 1lb. 10 oz.  God has truly blessed this little guy....and he is getting to go home tomorrow!!! He is up to 6 lb. 2 oz. and doing great.  He did not have any major complications since birth other than being too early and needing to develope.  I am so excited and can't wait until we can go visit him and this Grandma can hold him for the first time!

The other exciting news my dear husband has decided that we need to get a bigger home.  I about fainted when he said that!  I have hinted, and asked for over 10 years and the response was always the same.  We aren't moving!  I think with having lots of company over the holidays and Christmas Dinner here with just a few close friends he realized that we do need more room.  So I am in the process of decluttering rooms so I can have a realtor come do a walk through of this home. I have talked to the bank and know what we will qualitfy for.   I know this will be a big undertaking but I just pray that if we are doing the right thing for us at this time in our life that God will have the perfect house for us at the perfect price and that we will be able to get what we need from this one. 

January 2011....so far full of excitement and  blessings!

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky, I am so excited for you!! You're right about a new home. God WILL have that home out there when it's time to move.
PTL!! Draikaiden and Mom and Dad. I am so happy that he is home.

Scrap Vamp said...

Congratulations, Becky! That's wonderful news!

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Congratulations, Becky, I can so vividly remember the discharge from the NICU, it's a crazy mix of emotions. Noah was 6 lbs 9 oz when we brought him home, so that made me smile. I wish you the best of everything - enjoy him.