Honey Bunch

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Vacation Time!

I can't believe that we are vacationing in Walt Disney World!  Something that has been a dream of mine since I was 8 years old!  When we arrived I wanted someone to pinch me and tell me it wasn't a dream.  I even became tearful, because I just can't believe this is true!  We are here celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and enjoying every minute of it! I will post a few pics of all the fun we are having so those of you that are at your nine to five jobs can wish you were here! 
My husband and I are having a blast!  We are getting to meet alot of the celebrities and boy are they a bunch of characters! And I am acting like I am 8 years old again everytime I meet one!  My husband says he's having as much fun just watching me as anything! 

Here we are just entering the Magic Kingdom on day one!


Meet the new Jack Skellington and Sally!


And look....I got to meet all 7 dwarfs! 


What a fun time we had at the Halloween Party!  And shhh...don't tell my husband but I got flirted with by Captain Jack Sparrow...he even blew me a kiss!  This Miss Sally was swooning!

The next day we went to Epcot and look who I got to meet there!
My favorite Princess Snow White!  I think we are having lunch tomorrow with several of her other Princess Friends!  She asked what other princesses I had met and I told her none...she was the only one.

I have met the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit, Pluto, Goofy, Donald and Miss Daisy Duck, Chip n Dale, Rafiki, Balue, and Thumper and Miss Bunny!

I even got a picture with and an autograph from Andre Carmen of DREEY-C.  They were playing in Downtown tonight, and were very good!
I could go on forever about all that I have been doing, but I better get some sleep.

That's all for now my friends! I'm off to Hollywood Tomorrow to see who else I can meet! 

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Imaginative Me said...

How awesome! I LOVE your costumes. Looks like you kids are having so much fun! Love and miss you, can't wait to talk to you.

Anonymous said...

ah Disney world what a nice vacation...looks like fun.

BuncoAddict said...

Awesome... Looks like you are havin lots of fun!