Honey Bunch

Monday, August 30, 2010

Marie Antoinette Shoe Swap

Another month over...I can't believe that fall is already here!  or at least it has felt like it the last couple mornings!  I am hoping for Indian Summer.  Well here is what I created for a invite only swap over at scrapbook.com that was hosted by Martica.  There is a group of ladies over there that call themselves the brat pack divas.  They do some beautiful vintage work and I felt honored to be invited into their swap. 

Our swap was to make shoes that would be worthy of Marie Antoinette!  Yes...you read that right shoes fit for a queen.  I feel that with mine one is worthy to go about town and the other although it is pretty would be more for her to lounge around in her own bed chambers with.  This was alot of fun and something very different to try.

So Here are my Shoes!
I have recieved shoes from my partners and will take pictures of those and get them uploaded with a link to where you can see a tutorial and download the pattern to attempt to make these charming beauties yourself!

Hugs!

Becky

No comments: