Honey Bunch

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Card Challenge & Sketch

Hi Everyone!  Well I have finally found some mojo!  But I was up way too late last night doing this...and now I don't want  to leave my room!  I did this for the August Card sketch challenge hosted by AuntieT at Scrapbook.com.


I used the Cricut Storybook Cart to cut the Circle at 6".  Then used the Marquee 2 cut at 2 1/4" in Ivory and 2 1/2" in Green.  Added some lace, I want 2 Scrap say it in pearls, Prima Tea Rose Santa Rosa , Postage Stamp punch, Stampology Stamp, Recollections Stamp for the Merry Christmas stamped in Copper and embossed, and an old PSX sticker.  The Background Paper is some Wild Asparagus I have had in my stash forever. I am hoping to make a set of these...they may not all be the same shape...but with the same colors and papers.  Hope everyone has a happy scrappy day!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments: