Honey Bunch

Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Christmas Card

Well Ladies seems like I so enjoyed making the last card from the sketch that I would do another one using the same papers.  Within the challenge I am in one of the categories is to use the colors: Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red.  Well for those of you that know me I am not a primary color person...and these papers just fit.  So here is card # 2 for the challenge.  

I find this so funny...because I have said over and over "I don't do cards!".  And yet what has got me up and creating again.....cards.  Hope you all are having a wonderful summer ....sorry to get us all to thinking about how close we really are to the most wonderful time of the year! 

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Love these Christmas cards you're making! They are so classic and beautiful!

Imaginative Me said...

You've got quite a knack for cards there, Gramma! Lovely. Are you making any for the craft fair?

The Blue Zoo said...

Gorgeous!