Honey Bunch

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pojo's Challenge

Hi Everyone!  Well I have been so busy this month with having grandchildren here...giving lots of hugs and kisses!  They filled my life with so much laughter and fun.  I will share some stories and pictures at another time. 

I was asked by a fellow scrapbooker over at scrapbook.com to join a challenge she had for this month on her blog.  She is from Sweden and such a sweet lady.  She gave us a sketch and a color palette to work with.  Her work is amazing and so I felt honored that she asked me to join in. 

Here is her blog address:   http://pojjos.blogg.se/

Below is the sketch that was given and my rendition.  I flipped the sketch because of my photo orientation.  This is a picture of my dear son and daughter (in-law), right after the birth of their precious baby boy.  Maybe not one of those wow look at the photography...but who cares...it's all about the moment, a piece of life that was captured.


Hope you gain some inspiration from this or maybe it will just give you a reminder of remember when....
and you can reminisce about that special moment in your life.

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

johanna said...

WOW this is gorgeous... you did a great job my friend :D
Thanks for entering my challange.
Hugs Johanna

Scrap Vamp said...

You did a beautiful job with this layout! I love the little embellies you used and the photo is so sweet!

Francine said...

Lovely layout Becky. I love all the little embellishments on the right and the paper colours are beautiful.