Honey Bunch

Monday, July 26, 2010

Creativity has left the buidling!

What's a girl to do?  I keep trying to sit down and create...something...anything...and the ideas just won't flow!  I started on some Christmas ornaments...know that they need more to them...but for the life of me I am stumped!  Then of course there is the little mini album that I have been working on for our Disney vacation...it's almost done, except for embellishments...I sit down...look at the page...and again have no ideas as to what I want to do!  I am hoping that this creative slump will become a passe'...am I even using the right word there?  In the meantime  leave me a comment so I know that you are out there waiting patiently for me to get something fun and inspiring going.

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hope you get your creativity back.

Melanie Holzwarth said...

I do this too from time to time, Becky. Why don't you come over to Scrappily Ever After and join in one of the challenges? Maybe it would help spark some ideas? Either way, hang in there and the creativity will come.

sioux said...

Need a break but not to long of one! Can't wait to see more of your work.

Pat