Honey Bunch

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Tidbit

Hey it's Tuesday and you know what that means here (now I didn't say weekly Tuesday although that would be a wonderful idea!)  I found this article on Web MD.  and thought it to be very interesting.  For those of you that know me well I am a clutter bug.  No I am not a hoarder...just a clutter bug.  There always seems to be clutter somewhere in my house...papers, or little piles of "I don't know where to put this things".   When I read this I just knew that I had to pass it on!

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/clear-clutter-out-your-life?ecd=wnl_wmh_010410

Will this really help me clear the clutter out of my life...probably not...it does come with instructions on how to do that, but it doesn't come with a personal organizer that will magically appear at my door! However it is interesting how clutter can effect us!  Just my tidbit to pass on.


Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Imaginative Me said...

Well, good luck with that! My tip for relieving clutter is that if you don't have a "space" for it specifically, then it's probably trash! Love you! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Jerri-Lea said...

Will check that out later. I too am a clutter bug but when you craft it is easy to do!