Honey Bunch

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reflections

Hi there.....well I am trying to be better about visiting my blog and leaving some love or just thoughts.  I have been going back through and looking at what I have been doing with this blog and reflecting on my year.  Just in one of those melancholy moods.  It hit me that my year of 2010 is half over and I was asking myself if I have been creating what I wanted in the beginning of the new year.  My answer is yes and no.  I have been creating, but haven't got all the projects done that I had hoped when it comes to crafting.  I also realize that I haven't created alot of the time for the relationships that are most important to me.

I really don't know what this blog will hold for me in the future...when I began I really didn't know what direction I wanted to take it other than to share some bits and pieces of my life and things that inspire.  I have so much that I want out of life, but seem to always sabatoge myself from pursuing them.

HERE IS WHERE TODAY'S REFLECTION HAS BROUGHT ME....what have you enjoyed here...what would you like to see more of?  Because as I write this I realize that a blog is for me....but it is mostly about you my followers.  So where do you want to go?  What do you want to see?

Leave me your thoughts and your comments....they are greatly appreciated....and we both just might be surprised at what comes about. 

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Becky, I love your sketches, I'd like to see more of those, and I really enjoy your stories so lots of that too.