Honey Bunch

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Tidbit

Hello to everyone!  Wow what a week I had last week and this week looks like it will be just as busy!  Now that I have drawn the winner....who I am still waiting to hear from....I can now post new things for you.  I had alot of fun with my Crop Room II ladies over the NSD weekend and they extended things into the week. This I think was one of the most fun things I did: (Sorry for the photo quality).
This Layout was just fun. Lainie told us to just lay two sheets of paper down on top of a piece of cardstock...and then lay a 4x6 photo size over the larger piece of paper.  Add other embellishments where ever you want around this grouping....then use paint or glimmer mist, making a halo effect around your blocks.  I chose to use glimmer mist in sandy beach and copper.  I also dug out some cut outs that I had left over from my cricut and just layed them on top.  I just sprayed away.  When I lifted the pieces to glue them back down...I loved the mask effect.  The picture of tree I had intended to cover up with a photo...but when I lifted my mock photo paper and saw this...I knew it was just meant to be.  I am looking for a quote or scripture to add to the upper block.  When I did this Layout it brought out something in me that hadn't been there in a long time and that is to just PLAY!

So when you create today...remember to Play, and let go of any rules that you may have created in your minds.  Try this...the results are pleasantly surprising!

Hugs!

Becky

No comments: