Honey Bunch

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Photos! Photos! Photos!

If I wasn't so embarassed I would post a pic of all the photos I am trying to get organized.  When I moved my room I didn't move all the photos....and now have pulled them from my old space so I can make some sense of them!  Oh my...the dining room table is covered and piled high! Now my dining room table looks like something that has came out of the house of a hoarder, but they are precious pictures of all my loved ones and our lives.  I am overwhelmed looking at it. 

When I began scrapbooking I thought Oh How Neat...my photos will be in albums with the journaling and creativity!  Little did I know at the time how many more photos this would cause me to take...because you will want to capture that moment for generations to come!   Don't get me wrong I am so happy to have all of these wonderful little treasures.  Just overwhelmed at the moment as to how to make some sense out of them all so that until I get them into those beautiful scrapbooks we can still enjoy them and look at them.

So if I am not here posting creations...it is because I am up to my neck in photos!  Wish me luck!  I want to be able to pull them off the shelf...look at them and remember the good times.  I don't want to have to dig through boxes to enjoy them...nor do I want my family to have to do that either!  I am going to be putting them into the WeRMemory Keepers Albums....well at least alot of them....I will let you know how this goes as I get them done.  But after looking at all that I have I wonder how many albums I will need!  LOL!

Hugs!

and remember to smile....you never know who will be coming around the corner to snap 10 shots in a row to try and get that one perfect shot....and then  have most of them developed!

Becky

2 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Becky, I know what you mean about all the photos! I read somewhere that "there is no DONE in scrapbooking." lol! I think that's true!

Imaginative Me said...

I can imagine how your dining room looks! I remember how many photos you have!!