Honey Bunch

Friday, May 28, 2010

The New Color Room Pallette #8..plus other stuff

Hi! Well it is Friday and I thought I would post the Color Room's New Pallette.  This week we are in the family room.  What luscious colors!  I always love how they also post a sketch with this...so if you are really at a loss...you have it all! 

Also don't forget about the instructional class tonight for a gorgeous wedding album from :

http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/ 

There should be a link to where you can watch this on her ustream later today! She is having to do this album in 3 parts.  I am thinking this week's color pallette would make a beautiful wedding album!

Everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Janinek said...

Hi Becky, I was just blog hopping from the CR! Thanks so much for the plug here!!