Honey Bunch

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl


Here is a Layout that I did for 2 challenges over at Scrapbookchallenges .com The first was a  monochromatic challenge, the second was for Sketch #193.  I don't feel that my LO turned out looking anything like the sketch, so I won't post that sketch.

These are pics taken of my ds, my dil, and my beautiful grandaughter after her birth.  She was 10 lb. 13 oz at birth!  So she was a little armful...and had the chubbiest cheeks! 
I wish I could say that I have all the newest products on the block, but since I don't have a LSS, and a room full of supplies I am using up my stash from previous years. Maybe this will inspire you to use up some of your own stash!   This is what I used:
Pink Bazzill Cardstock, Hot off the Press: Muted Roses Paper, Me & My Big Ideas: Pink Stripe Paper, Anna Griffin: Pink Ink; Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch, Fiskars Heart Border Punch; Michael's Ribbons: Sheer Pink Ruffled, Rick Rack; Want 2 Scrap: Pink Pearls; Studio 112 Stickers, Cricut Bags, Tags, Boxes, and More Cart; DMC #776 Embroidery Floss, Unknowns: Pink Gingham Ribbon, Sheer Pink Ribbon, Buttons, Brads, Flowers.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! 

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Imaginative Me said...

I DO love this page, very good job with it, but what horrible photo of me! But look at Kaida's CHEEKS!!! so adorable!