Honey Bunch

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh My it is already Tax Day!!!

Well ladies I don't know what has happened to April...but I am so sorry I haven't been around. This month has been so busy for me with new things happening in our Women's Ministry and getting things organized for them. It is so exciting to see how our God leads if you are just willing take a step and trust! He always amazes me as he reveals things piece by piece...

I have been able to get some time in my scrapbook room for creating and so I will be sharing some of those things with you too! Is anyone still out there organizing...or has the spring time bug bit you and you're so ready for the sunshine and the outdoors! Our weather has been so cold and windy...wish it would warm up so I could enjoy the outdoors.

We had our grandson the other day. My dh took him golfing, when he got ready to go home he told us....Next time we are going fishing!!! So I guess we got our orders of what we are to do next. LOL! Here is a sweet pic of him getting to golf.



Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Jackie Anderson said...

Oh what a great time with grandpa! He looks to be about the same age as my grandson who turned 3 in Jan. and who gets the eggs out of the fridge to be scrambled every single time he comes to my house!

I wanted to stop in and thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog and notice the
Beatles. I thought everyone love the Beatles until one of the students in a class that I facilitate said his wife can't stand them. Can you imagine! He is the same age as my second son, and my boys were raised on the Beatles! I was 10-years old the first time I heard them. We were doing a house exchange while my dad took summer classes for his administrative license and they had a teenage daughter who had a record player and the first Beatles album in the room I occupied. I listened to it over and over and over again and it is the first album I ever owned. I still have it! While I love almost everything they ever did, I chose that particular song for the lyrics. Although they describe an obsession with music, they describe perfectly how I feel about scrap booking!

I hope it warms up for you soon. Today is forecast sunny and warm for us at long last. Take care my friend. Jackie