Honey Bunch

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kallio Kaleidoscapes


New Scrapbooking Site!  My Daughter In Law has started her own scrapbooking business. I really like her designs that she has come up with!  She has a variety of styles from soft muted florals in her "Flower Commotion" line to a more grunge look with her "Shivers" Line.  I am hoping to be able to create with some of these products soon!
She has a shop on etsy and here is a link to it:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KKscapes

I am so excited for her!!  Stop by her site and see what she has! 

Thanks for looking!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

The Blue Zoo said...

How did I not know you had a blog??

BTW - This is Steph, from around the corner!

Im gonna do a review of Jessica's papers this week on my blog. Come over and visit my site!

Imaginative Me said...

I love you lovely ladies! Thanks Mommy, or Grandmommy, for putting this post up!! :)