Honey Bunch

Monday, April 19, 2010

Grandparents & Kaida

It's Monday!  Time for me to get off my franny and do some housework!  However, before I get in that mode I wanted to share with you the layout I did for The Color Room Palette #1 Challenge, I also used Sektch # 194 from Scrapbook Challenges.
This is me and my dear husband after our precious grandaughter was born.  You can see by the smile on my face that I was ecstatic to have a baby girl.  After raising 3 boys and always wanting a girl this moment was exhilerating!  I could finally buy pink (although at the time her mom said: "I don't want alot of pink!"), ruffles, lace, and all those things that go with the world of girls!



Products I used for this Layout are:
Doilies: Dollar Tree, Inks: Close To My Heart Crystal Blue and White Daisy, Anna Griffin Pink, Flowers: Classic Silks, Pearls: Mondern Romance, K Sticker: Creative Memories, Metal Ribbon Slides: Making Memories, Embroidery Floss: DMC#712, Punches: Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch, Creative Memories Square Punch, Ribbons: Michaels, Cardstock: Bazill in White and Pink, Papers: Hot Off the Press Muted Roses, Me and My Big Ideas Pink Stripe, Unknown: Yellow Paper, Buttons, Pink Sheer Ribbon, Clear Gel Postage Stamp Sticker

Here is the sketch!


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Imaginative Me said...

Great Layout!! I love it! And so much for the NO pink rule, eh?? Since THAT is HER favorite color!!! I blame it on Coco!
Beautiful job here!