Honey Bunch

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Color Room Palette #3

Hey to everyone!  Well I have been at it in my room again!  Here is a  8x8 LO I did based on The Color Room Palette #3.  Love these colors...and notice just the hint of lavendar in the "o" of boy.  This is my youngest grandson shortly after his birth. 

Products I used for this LO are as follows:

Background paper: Flavia, Photo Mat: Basic Grey Urban Prairie, Patterned Paper on Tag & Pocket: Imaginisce Bubble Bath, Close to My Heart Products: White Rubons, Crystal Blue Ink, Spiral Clip, Page Anchor, Stickers: K & Co small blue flowers, Studio 112 Boy Sticker, Cricut Tag Pocket, using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge cut at 8".

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!  We will be out of town for the next few days visiting this little guy and his sister (the pics I posted below!)  They are 3 & 2 now and oh such dolls.  I will definitely be having a wonderful time!

Hugs!

Becky

PS  Be watching later this week for some blog candy....maybe lots of blog candy!!!

3 comments:

Jackie Anderson said...

What a sweet pic and page! Love this color palette! Perfect for a baby, and also for my sd's wedding, which I'm working on mine now!

Karola said...

Hi Becky! I dropped by to say Hello and to say how much I appreciate every your lovely comment and visit on my galleries. You do such a beautiful, stunning projects and this one for The Color Room palette is the same - fantastic use of colors and what a cute photo!
Big Hugs and have a great weekend!
Karola

Chantal said...

This is really sweet! Isn't the colour room awesome? Love it!!! :D