Honey Bunch

Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Candy for National Scrapbook Day!!

Hi Everyone!  It is National Scrapbook Day!  I have some wonderful BLOG CANDY for you if you are willing to play along!  Look at the gorgeous papers that I have posted above!!!!  These pictures just don't do this paper justice. I will be drawing on May 7th!


About a week ago I posted that my daughter in law had started her own scrapbooking business. With this being National Scrapbook Day I decided to give away a packet of her papers!   I wish I had some layouts to share with you but I have just recieved the packet of papers myself. The colors are just so yummy and it is so filled with springtime goodness! These papers would make wonderful LOs for a variety of themes and seasons!  The designs for this were taken from actual photography, that was done by a friend of hers.This line is called "Flower Commotion".  Should you decide to play, you will win the pack of 24  8x8in. scrapbook papers that is pictured above!! How exciting is that!  You will be one of the first to get to try something new!

Here are the rules for this giveaway:

1) Go to the website using this link:  http://www.kkscapes.com/

2) Click on the link Scrapbook Stuff

3)  Look at all of the designs.

4) Come back here and comment on which line is your favorite.

It's that easy to enter!!

I can't wait to hear your comments and reviews!

Thank you so much for  playing  along! I am giving this a few days for people to enter as I know so many of you will be busy with National Scrapbook Day Crops.
Hugs and Good Luck!

Becky

12 comments:

Krystle said...

Pretty! Dreaming Draven is my favorite I think!

Cassie Beeze said...

Gorgeous!! Love those colours :)
If I was only allowed to pick one it would be Jolly Neptune :)

Patricia said...

Of course I love the Batwings and Broomsticks paper because I am fanatic about Halloween. With that being said, however, I also love the Jolly Neptune line because of the bold colors as well as the Dreaming Draven line because it is just awesome!

Kathy and Ed said...

I think my favorite would have to be the Peppermint one. I actually like them all but I think I would use this one the most, it fits my style. Of course these flowers look like candy, they are heavenly too. Good luck to your DIL...Kathy

SuzeScraps said...

I love all the papers but if I have to choose my fav is Batwings and Broomsticks. The flower commotion is beautiful. I hope that your DIL does well with her new venture. Sue

alwayscharlie said...

I agree, choosing one is difficult but Jolly Neptune is my favorite. Love the mix of pattern and color. I loved the Batwinds and Broomsticks too though.... I had to check out her art as well -very nice. Wish her good luck!

Cheryl Kosakura said...

I'm loving them all but my fav is the Batwings & Broomsticks Paper Scrapbooking kit.
Thanks for the chance to win such yummy paper!
-Cher

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Another vote for the Batwings & Broomsticks. What talent she has, Becky, wonderful stuff!

scrapbookmom79 said...

They are all fabulous! I think peppermint jingle is my favorite!!

Dani said...

Very cool paper! I think Jolly Neptune is probably my favorite, but they're all great!

Imaginative Me said...

Wow! Thank you all SOOOOO much for your kind and encouraging words! Good luck to you all in the drawing!

Becky Andersen said...

Patricia you are the winner!!!!