Honey Bunch

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some creativity for you!

How is everyone's organizing coming along? Are you getting things done? Would you like a little break for some creativity? This week I was chosen to join the DT as a featured member on Scrapbook Challenges.com and partake in their sketch. The sketch is #192. As you can see I just had to make it a 2 pg spread!
The detailed view of the right side of the page.
This is a detailed view of the left side of the page.
My version in a 2 page spread.


And the original Sketch!


If you decide to do a LO based on this sketch, please leave a comment and a link back to your page... or you can upload it at ScrapbookChallenges.com.

Have a wonderful Day!

Hugs!

Becky

4 comments:

Jackie Anderson said...

Hi Becky. I'm still new to this blogger thing, so not sure how one goes about responding to comments, but wanted to drop in and let me know how much your comment on my super scrap woman means to me. Thank you so much. And as an added benefit, I got to see this fabulous sketch and beautiful page! Congrats on your feature!

Imaginative Me said...

Wow! That page turned out absolutely stunning! Gorgeous elements, beautiful paper, and pretty photos! :) Fantastic Job!

AniLi said...

Hi Becky, found your blog at Scrapbook Challenges.
I just love this page, beautiful!
Anita

Francine said...

Becky, this page is just gorgeous! I love how you turned the sketch into a 2 pager, and how you captured the flower embellishment on the side with the vine, flowers and butterfly. Beutifully done! I must save this sketch as I like it very much.