Honey Bunch

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sewing Supply Challenge Completed!

Here are all my sewing supplies I have organized. I put all my thread with my bobbins in individual baggies. I recieved that tip from a good friend. No more guessing what bobbin goes with which thread. In my lace drawer I measured each length of lace as well as the width and put a small piece of paper with this info in the baggie. Hope this gives you some ideas. If you have any great ideas for organizing your supplies please let me know!







I haven't heard from anyone lately. Please leave me a comment on what you are needing. Tomorrow is Sunday so we will be taking the day off. Check this out on Monday for some organization projects...and let me know if you are organizing!

Til Monday!

Becky

1 comment:

onkis said...

Va fint och organiserat du har i dina saker, och du gör verkligen fina alster.