Honey Bunch

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Play Day!

Hi Everyone! Boy you all have been so quiet! Does that mean we aren't following in getting organized?

Today is Tuesday and it is Play Day! I think I need to take a day off of all this organizing and give myself some time to be creative. I just got done doing a LO for a swap that I am involved in. I am hoping that I can get my sketch from it done and posted for everyone. I actually tried something new for me. I used stamps, and glitter. I know for alot of people that is something they do alot of...but I had never done it before, and I liked the results! Something I will probably be turning to again.

Be watching for a new LO and the sketch and directions to go along with it! Have fun playing today! Let me know what you did for fun today by leaving me a comment. (remember each time you comment puts your name into the drawing). So the more you comment the greater chance you have at winning! My giveaway is growing!

Hugs!

Becky

No comments: