Honey Bunch

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well it is St Patricks Day. Needless to say we don't really celebrate it other than cook corned beef and cabbage. Maybe it's because we aren't Irish!

I can't believe this week is almost gone! I have still been organizing. If you should choose to do so organize the one thing that you can never seem to find...or are sure you have more of if you knew where they were! My biggest thing that I didn't realize I had so much of was brads. Leave me a comment as to what you have the hardest thing finding or that you know you have way too much of!

Happy St Patty's Day!

Becky

2 comments:

Leah said...

I am doing the same thing..my problem is the stickers that i have.. How do u store yours..My pics are on scrapbook challenges under Leah ..Your room looks nice..

Alyssa said...

I know I have way too much patterned paper. My card stock and paper is in hanging file folders, and some of the folders are practically bursting. So I am trying to use patterned paper in layouts wherever possible.

(I'm here from Scrapbook Challenges, by the way. Same user name there.)