Honey Bunch

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Week Gone.

Wow! Where did this week go? I feel like it was just Monday and I was planning my trip to the city to go shopping!

Today and Saturday we will be having our grandson and grandaughter. So I really don't think I will be getting into my room and doing much organizing.

Here is what we have done if you are following this.

1. Cleaned our closet
2. Organized Sewing Supplies
3. Cleaned our shelves
4. Misc. cleaning of machines and smudges.

For this weekend I am going to challenge you to clean off your scrap table. I guess we all need a place to sit and organize before we can really organize anything else! Once it is clean, take some time to create something....just be sure to clean it up when you are done! Let me know if you got this done...or if you just skipped this process and created!

Have fun this weekend! I will be having fun getting lots of hugs, kisses, and special bonding time with my grandchildren....what better day is there than that?

Hugs!

Becky

No comments: