Honey Bunch

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow! I can't believe that January is already gone! I look back at my past month and I realize that God taught me that I need to be about creating relationships. I had visions at the beginning of the month that I would be spending alot of time in my scrapbook room creating art this past month...and yes some of that was accomplished...but the most important of my days were the ones that I took the time to be wi th friends and family. This past month God has also given me a scripture that pretty much sums up what I need to be about.


It is Rom 12:9-13

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice Hospitatlity.


As you read that I hope that it challenged you to really put those words into practice in your own life as it has challenged me! Well let's see what February will bring for me....what will the Lord have in store for me this month. I am anxiously waiting to see where He will lead me in the month to come....to what he will help me to create in my life and in the lives of others.

No comments: