Honey Bunch

Friday, February 26, 2010

Updates from this House!

Hi Everyone! Feeling alot better. Still have a little stuffy nose and cough...but at least I am moving!

Traveled today and was able to go to two of my favorite stores and shop! Nothing lifts your spirits more sometimes than shopping! Especially if you find good deals. LOL!

Since I am going to be moving my scrapbook room....I will share pictures as I go. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in organizing your own stash with me as I organize mine. I have been working on some of the organization on two other sites I belong to, but there is so much more to be done. If you would like to join along I will be sure and post what I am working on....

So who's in for this challenge? Leave me a comment if you are! May just have some blog candy for a follower at the end!
Hugs!

Becky

No comments: