Honey Bunch

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sketch #182

Here's some inspiration for you, another Sketch and my Layout for you. This Sketch is again from Scrapbook Challenges. It was one of last month's sketches. I just love this picture of my dear son holding his son shortly after his birth. This is an 8x8 Layout. The products I used are as follows:
Cardstock: Bazzill Textured; Patterned Paper: Imaginisce Baby Powder Bubble Bath; Ribbon: Sugar n Spice; Anna Griffin Pigment Ink (star); EK Success Phrase Cafe Metal Sticker; All My Memories Little Words; Chatterbox Scrapbook Tacs in Butter; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Cordorouy; Micron .05 Brown Pen, Cricut: Plantain Schoolbook Star at 2 1/2" (I think).


Thanks for taking the time to come visit me and I would love to hear from you!
Hugs!
Becky




1 comment:

Francine said...

Becky - what a nice layout. I love the distressed edge on the patterned paper. Do you have a tool for that, or just use your scissors?