Honey Bunch

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sketch #180...it's finally finished!



Here is my take on the sketch that I posted a couple weeks ago from Scrapbook Challenges. Iam not real happy with this LO....something just doesn't seem right...but I have left it on my table to look at long enough....so I am calling it done. I know alot of people would tear a LO apart if they are not totally thrilled with it...but I don't. These are various pictures of my dear grandson during his 1st month. I love the one of him and my dh sleeping. I hope that you enjoy it and can get some inspiration out of it!

1 comment:

Francine said...

Becky, I don't see anything wrong with this layout - I like it. I'm with you too about not taking a layout apart. I'm such a perfectionist, but I would never change a whole layout once I've invested time in it! I might take a photo off and straighten it up a bit, but that's it.