Honey Bunch

Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year!

Well it is a New Year! The ringing in of a new decade in our lives. A time for us to contemplate on where we have been over the last year and what we would like for our lives in the coming New Year! We have a new year with a fresh slate! Isn't that the greatest? We can reflect, learn from, or rejoice in what has been...and start new each and everyday!

My motto for 2010 is:
CREATE SOMETHING DAILY

Now by creating something that could be anything really.
These are the ways I have thought about creating:

I can create through my love of scrapbooking and crafting
I can create through my journaling and leaving behind those bits n pieces of life that I may not want to forget
or I can create relationships with people, taking the time to listen and enjoy my friends and family.

So you see to create is really about what you want to make it.
And I leave you with this question:

What will you create today?

4 comments:

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Wow! Wonderful jounaling, really thought provoking. I can't wait to see what you create in 2010.

Susan said...

this looks great -- I am saving it under my favorites!

Carol Sue Designs said...

Today I created some much needed heat in the mechanical room at my car wash...apparently nobody had realized winter was here....
Tomorrow I am hoping to create some organized space in my lil room for my scrap stuff so I can be ready to start school next week and still be able to scrap once in awhile! :)

Teresa Hord said...

So exciting to start a blog!! Can't wait to see more.