Honey Bunch

Friday, January 8, 2010

Here's a Sketch for You!



Sketch #1


This sketch is one of my own. It came about with a center design swap that I was involved with. Since then I have taken the center design I created and turned it into a scrapbook LO. When I do a sketch I only use basic geometric shapes so you can take the basic concept and add your own imaginative elements.
Here is the sketch.





If you want to follow my sizes exactly here are the sizes of the pieces I used for the sketch.



For the Layout: 12x12 Background Paper; 6 1/4 x 8 1/2 ; 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 ~ once scalloped it's 6 1/2 x 5 1/4; 5x7; 4x6 Journaling Block 7 1/2 x 3 7/8 Title block 6 3/4 x 1 7/8.


Products Used: 12x12 Crackled Background Paper, Unknown; Creative Memories Brick Red Cardstock; DCVW Black Textured Cardstock; Patterned Papers K & Co. Brenda Walton Maison Collection; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Wild Currant; Offray Jewels; Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch; Misc Buttons; DC Black Embroidery Floss Cricut Cartridges: Home Accents-flourish cut at 5" from white paper sprayed with Glimmer Mist; Storybook-flowers made from "5 accent blackout" cut at 2 1/2" and 2" and "I shadow" cut at 1 3/4" and 1 1/2". Silk Flower Unknown White Flower Sprayed with Glimmer Mist; CTMH Edge distresser; Creative Memories Corner Rounder; Computer Fonts: Viner Hand and Quigley Wiggley


I hope you enjoy this! If you use this sketch, I would love to see your renditions! Leave me a comment with a link to where it can be found! Thanks!

Hugs!

Becky









































1 comment:

Becky Andersen said...

sorry about all the white space before the comment box!