Honey Bunch

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Create a Card



Well I actually made it into my scrap room today and created a card. I am not a cardmaker by heart, but have a friend that is really encouraging me to try. So here is what I did. I used a piece of lavendar cardstock cut to: 10 1/2" x 7.
I cut a white piece of cardstock using the Cricut Expression, Storybook Cartridge Marquee 1 on Portrait Mode, and at 10". I then ran the white cardstock folded through my Big Shotz Machine using the Texturz Template Love Letter and finished with a lightly chalked edges on the white cardstock. The strip of paper was cut from delish Berry Season Treats paper. I then added a silk rose, a couple buttons, and a piece of Scenic Route Ribbon.


Hope you enjoyed this! We will see if the future holds more cardmaking!
Becky

1 comment:

Melanie Holzwarth said...

Oh, I think it should, this is wonderful! Who says your not a cardmaker, Girl?